Dow Jones - Content curation
June 2018 – Present, Barcelona (Spain)
Content Analyst - Content Curation
Primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of targeted queries for the selection of relevant news for My Company Today newsletters.
• Monitor content sources by language and industry sector to ensure that Dow Jones offers the best content to its subscribers.
• Write and maintain queries and select relevant news articles for specific clients based on their stated interests.
• Write and maintain queries on news and industry topics for displaying relevant results in the product.
• Maintain web agents to make sure that we crawl as much content and as efficiently as possible as well as adding new valuable sites to our content collection.
• Monitor web agent health and fix agents as required.
Dow Jones - Risk and compliance
November 2016 – June 2018, Barcelona (Spain)
Research Editor - Special Interest Persons (SIP)
Responsible for monitoring relevant news in order to identify individuals who meet the Special Interest Persons (SIP) criteria.
• Researching and identifying key data for individuals meeting the coverage criteria.
• Ensuring that profiles are well-written, unbiased, complete, accurate and up-to-date.
• Ensuring they meet coverage targets ensuring no backlog of data builds up.
• Ensuring that updates are added in a timely fashion to profiles.
• Ensuring that queries are handled correctly and in a timely fashion.
• Improving processes, tools, and data relating to the identification and creation of the profiles.
• Assisting with the compilation and distribution of key metrics and regular reports relating to profile data.
• Special projects: Monitoring the Wall Street Journal for high profile cases, Panama Papers, Paradise Papers, Liberty Asia, Car Wash Operation, Retention policies projects.
Country portfolio: Italy, Brazil, Mozambique
TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company
September 2015 – November 2016, Barcelona (Spain)
Member of an international team with the main objective of installing as many widgets as possible on the web pages of partner restaurants. Also trained as a Sales Administration Officer (SAO) to support SAO department whenever needed.
• Installation, configuration, and administration of booking modules on the web pages and Facebook pages of partner restaurants (more than 1000 widgets installed).
• Assisting partner restaurants when issues with their booking modules arise.
• Supporting recruitment processes with interviews reporting directly to management and HR.
Country portfolio: Italy, Brazil, Portugal, France, Spain and any English speaking country.
Enoteca da Eliseo
March 2001 – Present, Monterosso, Cinque Terre (Italy)
• Administration of day-to-day activities (customer service, inventory management, accounting administration, drafting of all the important correspondences) carrying out the business with constant increase of profits during the years
• Analysis, study, and implementation of new techniques to improve the existing services
Sangallo Distilleria Cinque Terre srl
April 2014 – July 2015, Monterosso, Cinque Terre (Italy)
Manager of the wine shop Cantina du Sciacchetrà
• Developing business strategies to raise customers’ attraction, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
• Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
• Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
• Completing store administration and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
• Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
• Reporting on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc.
• Proposing innovative ideas to increase market share.
• Dealing with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc).